Thursday, April 19

MEMBER ZONE - LIVE

Finally after many years of planning i am happy to announce the OFFICIAL launch of my MEMBERS ZONE.



Inside you will find 16 Galleries containing some of my most precious photographs. This is just the tip of the Iceberg as i have another 2000 to feed into the site in the months ahead. 

Additionally i also have approximately 15 hours of Video which i am in the process of editing and will upload these at a rate of at least one every 4 weeks.
I also have a number of shoots planned this year including a few Fetish trips we plan on documenting.
All of the photos can be viewed on the site and have given you the option to download every gallery as a zip file. 


Also within the MEMBERS area is a CONTACT tab where you may write to me directly without having to agree to any email terms.
CCBill is the designated E-Ticket Payment gateway for LadyAnaMorphic.com
We accept all major CREDIT CARDS / JCB / DISCOVER / MAESTRO as well BANK Transfer within the EU. 
For my United States based fans i have also given you the option of TELEPHONE billing.
I've kept my prices low to start with. 

No comments: