Sunday, June 5

Site Update - Bondage & Information

No sooner had i relaunched my website did i realize 3 things.

1. Was ErikaRidley.com now available to buy? Imagine my surprise when i discovered it was, so i purchased it. Not exactly sure what i'll do with it but it links straight to my site.

2. The Latexwiki page was missing my profile so i added it and will update it shortly as i've some lovely pics to share with you. Here's the link http://www.latexwiki.com/index.php?title=Erika_Ridley
Some kind soul has updated it already. Thanks, but i'm not sure the picture is one of my best.

3. After many requests i finally succumbed and have posted a Bondage Gallery of me on my site. Not many pics there at the moment but i'd love to have some feedback on them. 

Have a Great week.
Love
Erika

No comments: