Thursday, May 19

NEW Ladyanamorphic SITE

Finally after many years of saying i'm going to create a new site i have finally achieved what i set out to do.
Ok, so i know that it's not perfect and i've a way to go to make it much better but it's a lot more user friendly.

On site i've created
1. Link to my BLOG
2. BIO Page
3. GALLERY
4. VIDEO link to You Tube
5. LINKS
6. SERVICES - Things i offer for a fee.
7. LOGIN area where you can gain free membership to certain areas and content  that i will give a way.
8. POLLS
9. Email option

Grateful for any input or advice anyone can give.

Erika xxx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My best Intro
Hiya, my neighbor just advised me about this webpage so i believed i would definitely appear and consider a search and expose me, Appears an excellent site having a ton of users!