Wednesday, November 10

'Oh You Pretty Thing' Burlesque Clothing and Retro Lingerie Website for sale

I occasionally come across some real gems which are surely of interest to my readership and when i say this on Ebay i thought oh how cool and what a great Christmas present for some one.

'Oh You Pretty Thing' Burlesque Clothing and Retro Lingerie Website for sale
Ranks 4th in Google under Burlesque Clothing
Includes Current Stock of over £20,000 Retail
Price is for quick sale
This is what they have to say.
I am selling my Website, Domain name including co.uk and com, all stock which retails at over £20,000, all marketing material, clothes rails....all must go. Also included is a pitch in London Market which is held monthly.
I have a full time job and I started this more as a hobby, as I love anything burlesque. I now feel that it is getting too much for me and I would like to give someone with more time to spare, the opportunity to make this a great online business.
I am an agent for 'Vollers Corsets' who are the oldest corsetiers in the UK. They are well respected and are well known to people that know their corsets. I am also an agent for 'What Katie Did' a very hip retro lingerie company, as well as 'Stockings and Romance' another retro UK manufacturer of lingerie. I also purchase top quality UK made suspender belts as well as fully fashioned stockings.
I have a local seamtress that makes all my satin skirts, bustles and hotpants.
I also have a number of companies who trans ship (this means you don't need to hold stock. Just put a product picture on the website and when an order comes through, place the order with trans ship company, so no outlay required.) I have a number of Companies I can let you have that would be suitable with this Website, including a Shoe Supplier.
Also included in the sale is a pitch in a London Market which I do on a monthly basis.
The website has credit card payments, and I will show you how easy it is to update the website yourself, as well as putting you in touch with my 'webman'.
This is a great opportunity for someone especially with Christmas coming along.
For further information please feel free to contact me 
Here's the ebay link for those who may be interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o: