Saturday, July 18

Australian TV sought - Film Project

This is not for me but for an exciting TV Rubberist based in Australia called Nicci Tristan. She has a website RubberNicci

Suggest you go check her out as she recently sent me this message asking for my help in finding a TV or CD for a film/photo shoot she's setting up.

Greetings
Erika

-------------------

Hi Erika
I am chasing a girl (TV/CD) to appear in pictures & video with me , it will be non graphic participation / role play where I will be the Mistress & the lucky girl ..lol.. my slave maid. Im planning a series of videos & photoshoots, & you will walk away with copies of the images , DVD after production & a great experience! If your interested & live in the Brisbane area, please contact me asap by email with images of yourself . I'm looking to start very soon.
www.rubbernicci.com
email - nicole_tristan_tv@yahoo.com.au
cya
Nicci..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.