Tuesday, January 6

Questionnaire

Any regular readers of my blog and my homepage will have realized that i am more than a flash in the pan but am an ardent lover of latex and of course have my own unique style of what is fetish and what is fetish perfection.

I have decided that 2009 is going to be my year and am currently working with a number of individuals with regards to showing the world an insight into my life and everything that is close to my heart and artistic nature.

Currently in production are a number of movies involving all kinds of people and in all manner of situations and whilst i have a great many ideas of what i like and what i think will work it is you the viewer who will make the ultimate decision. With this in mind i have recreated a new section on my homepage called SURVEY and ask that you take a few moments of your time and complete it as best you can.

All answers are yes/no. If you do not wish to answer you don't have to. There's a section where you can put any comments and all responses are anonymous. Do NOT make multiple submissions.

Love to you all.
Erika

1 comment:

henk said...

great survey. I loved it. If there is anything i can help you with, website, photos or whatever, just let me know.

you know where to find me.

Regards,
Henk