Tuesday, September 2

Hair today - gone tomorrow

Yesterday i had my first laser treatment to remove the hair growth on my face. OMG, such pain like i've never had before and my face is still tender. Good job i'm on vacation until 26th September.

Plans
4 to 8 Sep - London visiting my good friend Dee. She's a chick who's just like me in so much as we're both addicted to Rubber. Then its Torture Garden on the 5th & the Skin Two Rubber Ball the day after. Not been for a few years but i'm actually looking forward to it. Hope i'm not disappointed.

10 to 15 Sep - Walking in the French Alps around the Mont Blanc area. Looking forward to some much needed fresh air and catching up with some good friends.

17 to 20 Sep - Visiting my good friend Kelly La Rock and hope i get to ride her wonderful clit. OMG i'm wet just thinking about it........

No comments: