Sunday, October 21

Boudoir Bizarre - Amsterdam 20 October

Last weekend we English had high hopes for two spectacular wins in the field of sport, that being Rugby & Motor racing. Alas, we lost them all but as i despise all sport not related to Fetish then it's of zero loss to me. So with all those muscular boys (just imagine if it were a rubber kit) going about their business on Saturday night i went out with a view to having an awesome night out at Boudoir Bizarre here in Amsterdam.

I took my time preparing for the evening ahead, waxed my legs and shaved all other parts excluding my head just so i could slide into my Red Latex Catsuit. Wow, i felt so good, sexy and erm well horny too. My long black heavy rubber corset was chosen to break the colour and to accentuate my feminine curves. I chose a pair of red/black pleaser open toe 4 inch heels too. To complete the look i wore a favorite gothic necklace which works well with all colours except black.

What an awesome feeling it is to walk into a party dressed to kill and as all eyes were on me i let my ass sway as i had a look around. This though is where the problems started and i was plyed with drink. Danced and flirted with the boyz and girls too. Loved every minute of it until something aweful happened.

I was stood by the top stage, chatting away to my friends when someone to my right caught my attention and i tried to step to meet them. Only a wooden block painted in a dark colour stopped my progress and i came tumbling down. At the time i thought little of the pain as my latex clad alcohol induced body reduced the pain in my wrists and my ribs. Yes, i bruised my ribs and very painful they are too. Every sneezed and thought you were going to pass out?

Imagine my dispair as i had such cool plans for later. Form an orderly queue i said then i fell and the dream was over.
Don't worry, i'll recover and i'll be back to partying again soon.

It's my opinion that Boudoir Bizzare (damnit, it's hard doing this with the wrong hand) is losing some of it's sparkle. If anyone has ever been to Club Rub they'll know what i mean by a proper fetish party as opposed to another Wasteland.

Erika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read in your blog (yes, it is read!) about your mishap. I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

Tom.