Sunday, April 9

Relationships

Re Heads & Tails i met a very nice person at the On The Edge Fetish party. Unfortunately she fell in love with me before we got a chance to get to know each other.
Backtracking a couple of years i did the same to another TG & now i know how it feels to be on the receiving end of such attention. It's downright scary!!!!
Ok so it's flattering to know that there are people out there who like me enough to fall in love but it's going to take someone really special for me to let down my guard. The girl in question (& yes she is a girl) is very genuine & has a lot of love to give to the right person. She's very accepting of me but i have nothing to give her. I'm so sorry for leading her on. Unfortunately for her i am not that person and probably never will be as we walk different sides of the track. All that what i have written here is what we discussed last night and so there's nothing new for her to read.

As for my future and direction in life well life goes on and i have much to do, many people to meet and a great many parties to attend.

NEXT!!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What an interesting blog you have. I often search the web for articles about love and dating and I found this one. As for missouri swingers there�s a site for singles at http://top-personals.net, take a look. Adult Singles